This chapter of The Bee Charmer is annoying me. It’s coming along nicely but it’s also annoying me. If that makes any sense. May be posted Thursday night instead of Wednesday night, depending on how much more I write tonight before giving up. Blargh.
- D: But...I don't understand. He doesn't...have a...how can he be flicking his finger over the slit? He doesn't have a slit!
- Me: Okay, well it's the area at the top of the...you know what? I am NOT explaining penile anatomy to you.
- D: OH.
So there’s this guy that lives in my neighborhood and gets off at my train stop that looks like David Tennant. I mean exactly like him, he has the face and the eyes and the tall lanky build.
Except he’s ginger.
I think I’m in Heaven.
Love! Lovelovelove. Lovitty love love McLovin Lovelove.
In season one, I had so many doubts about Scott, Stiles, and Derek.
Then in season two, I had some doubts still but I was getting invested in the characters, slowly but surely. Mostly Derek and Stiles, but Scott started to bring me around by the end of the season.
Now, in less than a handful of episodes, they have brought me around on all three. I love Derek Hale. I love Scott McCall. I motherfucking adore Stiles Stilinski. I just…I absolutely cannot with this show.
- I wish I could say I had a lot of thoughts about this episode but I can’t really seem to process them all through the haze of painful emotions.
- Derek Hale feels.
- Stiles Stilinski feels.
- Scott McCall feels.
- Erica n Isaac n Boyd n Cora feels.
- Lydia Martin feels.
- More Stiles feels because STILES.
- Chris Argent feels (and not all of them are “please take me now sir”).
- Peter Hale love/hate emotions.
- DEREK HALE EMOTIONS EVERYWHERE I CAN’T BREATHE FOR THE TEARS.
- That beauty and the beast moment at the end so many mixed feels omg.
- Threefold death omfg omfg omfg sacrifices and shit just got real as fuck and dear God.
If these murders are all virgins, going by the candles and the tent and all of that I’d say those two girls were about to sleep together for the first time and now that’s always going to be in her head when she thinks about the first time she felt that serious about someone.
I think sometimes people forget that Stiles is still just a kid.
And he is BRILLIANT. Stiles is just completely brilliant. As D just pointed out, even in that much emotional trauma he notices these little details and puts these things together.